Who else is as excited as me to start this new year? I cannot wait to see what is in store for me in the year to come. I loved everything that happened for me personally during 2016 and I can’t wait to continue to grow and see what opportunities present themselves in 2017. Here’s my goals for 2017. Continue reading
I thought I would take a moment to look back on my 2016 and reflect on what an amazing year it has been. Continue reading
It’s been two YEARS to the day since I last posted on here and that is just shameful!
So, to remedy this, I’ve decided to participate in Blogmas and attempt to post something interesting here on the blog every day in December. I’m scheduling my first couple days and then I’ll probably have to start winging it later in the month when I run out of ideas!
So, for today, the first post of Blogmas, I’m going to write a little life update to bring you guys up to speed.
In the past two years I have:
- come off my anxiety medication and now function like a well-adjusted human being
- got a new job and moved to Dundee permanently
- became a cat mother to two rescue kittens, Luffy and Gray
- in 2016 alone I have been to the London Book Fair, SCBWI conference in Winchester, and Amsterdam
- I have completed a further three novels
- I finally know how to use Twitter!
- I started a BookTube channel and promptly abandoned it
- I’ve been running a book review blog, Heather Reviews
- I am one module away from completing my degree
As you can see I have been very productive lately! I’m looking forward to sharing more posts with you in the coming days and I hope you all enjoy it! See you tomorrow 😀